New alien nails
New alien nails
This is Halloween 🎃👻🔪😨 #ThisisVenice #NailArt #HalloweenNails (à This Is Venice - Salon)
So I have always been extremely embarrassed that my left ear is deaf. I tried to hide it in every way possible. It made me feel broken and useless, especially listening and playing music. My original idea was to put music notes behind my ear, but for some reason the idea just didn’t feel quite right considering I couldn’t hear said music. I came up with the mute symbol idea because lately I have learned to embrace my deafness. I tend to joke around that my left ear is like my mute button when I want to ignore someone. Now I am no longer ashamed and find strength in the humor of my tattoo.
That is pretty great.
Colored eyeliner done RIGHT.
You will need: bobby pins, 2 small ponytail elastics, a comb.
- Start by adding a little wave to your hair. Wand waves are great for this! Here we used this wand by TiGi which is only around $30!
- Next put your hair half up, separating into 2 small ponytails right next to each other.
- Now twist the right ponytail in a downward motion and slide a bobby pin into the base near the ponytail holder. This will keep it anchored as you twist.
- Next, wrap the ponytail up and over as you see in photo 4 to create the top of the heart. Keep twirling in the same direction.
- Add bobby pins to these 3 places.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Add one more bobby pin at the bottom of the heart for extra security.
Tutorial by thebeautydepartment.com
Cut my hair for my move to Seattle
done by Dan at Tried and True Tattoo in Atlanta, GA
couldn’t be happier with it.